First of all, I love infographics and I love music. Easy choice to share with you all. But as I looked closely at the details, I noticed a pretty big WTF fact.
Below is the first line of lyrics to 2009’s Top 5 Digital Songs… and reading them should do a few things:
1) Depress you.
2) Prepare you for exactly why the next generation of Americans will no doubt be less intelligent than any of our global peers.
3) Blow your mind when you compare your Corporate America salary to what these artists and their record-company pimps make each year singing insightful nuggets of genius like…
1. “Muh mum mum mah”
2. “Yo, I got that hit that beat the block”
3. “Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it”
4. “I’ve had a little bit too much, much.”
5. “I got a feelin that tonight’s gonna be a good night.”
Seriously? … no, but seriously?
Enjoy the pretty infographic.,, just ignore the depressing story it tells.